Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome to Craft Beer of Colorado

As today is the first day of American Craft Beer Week, I felt that it would be appropriate to also be the start of a new blog dedicated to beer. As I am sure most of you are aware, Beer Blogs are not new, nor are they rare in any way. There are many extremely talented writers and journalist who provide better info than most newspapers (well at least back when there were newspapers).

So why, oh why, did I decide to jump on the beer wagon? Well I guess that the best answer to that question is the fact that I enjoy talking about  beer and this will give me a forum to do it.

Although Craft Beer of Colorado is obviously based in Colorado, and I also firmly believe in the old mantra of "Drink Locally, Think Globally"; this blog will be discussing and reviewing beers from all over the world.

So grab a beer and help me on this new journey of beer blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment